Social Media – Business Pages
Does your business have a Social Media Presence?
- If yes, which social media platforms do you use to engage your customers?
- Does your business website link visitors to your social media pages?
- Do your social media pages link visitors to your website?
- Have you ever looked at your website from your mobile device?
- Does your website look great on a mobile device?
- Is your website user friendly?
- Are you able to capture leads, contact info, or retarget website visitors with advertising or your offers and promotions?
- Do you make regular updates and posts to all of your social platforms?
- Do you have a Social Media Business Pages dedicated to your business? (Not a personal page with some business posts)
If you answered no to any of the questions above, we can help you setup and/or manage social media pages that are relevant to your business and your customers. We can make sure that your website is integrated with your social media and that everything is mobile friendly.
The benefit to you and your business is that customers can engage directly with your business and you can engage with them on the device that is always with them. This means that your time sensitive promotions and special offers reach your customers when they are mostly likely to take action.
We recommend that all businesses have a business Facebook page but even that’s not enough. There are many different social platforms out there today and the landscape is always changing. While having a presence on all of them isn’t necessarily, not having the right ones, those that are relevant to your audience with the right branding and message can. Let Cyberwise Solutions help you develop the most effective strategy for your business.
Most businesses should never use a personal social media page for their business. Mixing family and friends, political posts, vacations, and over sharing with your business customers and associates is never a good idea and can be detrimental your business. This is not to say that you shouldn’t occasionally remind your friends and family that you have a business and get them to like, comment, and share content on your business page, just don’t make your personal page your business page and co-mingle the two.
Finally, having a business page for relevant social channels allows you some of the best opportunities to engage with customers, measure engagement analytics, target visitors for promotions, and ultimately generate more loyalty to your brand and revenue for your business.